Type of data processed and purpose of processing
- Navigation data: The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this site acquire, during normal operation, some data that is then implicitly transmitted within the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by its nature could, even through processing with data held by third parties, allow users or visitors to be identified (eg IP address, names of computer domains, etc…). used by users connecting to the Site, the code indicating the response status of data from the server, type of browser, time indications for the start and end of the browsing session, any identification of the account and the activities carried out on the Site, etc.).The received data is used only for statistical information and to check the correct functioning of the Site. The data itself is kept for a maximum of six months, except for the further storage for any verification of computer crimes against the Site or to respond to specific regulatory obligations. No data deriving from the web service will be disseminated.
- Data provided voluntarily by users/visitors. If users/visitors, by connecting to this site, send their personal data to access certain services, or to make requests in electronic mail, this involves the acquisition by Telsy S.p.A. of the sender’s address and/or any other personal data that will be processed exclusively to respond to the request, or for the provision of the service. Personal data provided by users/visitors will be communicated to third parties only if the communication is necessary to comply with the requests of the users/visitors themselves.
The Data Controller is Telsy S.p.A. – with registered office in Corso Svizzera 185, 10149 Turin. TIM has appointed a Data Protection Officer for the Telecom Italia Group, domiciled at TIM, via Gaetano Negri, n. 1 – 20123 Milan, and can be contacted by sending an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The updated list of contact data of the Data Protection Officer can be consulted on the website www.telecomitalia.com, link “Contact details”. The data of the users/visitors to this Site will be processed by the employees of the Functions that manage the Site, the Security function and other technical/operational functions. Employees have been authorized to process personal data and have received adequate operating instructions in this regard. The updated list of third party data processing personal data is available here:
- Enrico Mascioni (via Sant’Erasmo 12 int.9, Rome)) as Supplier for the management of wages and contributions;
- INART CONSULTING S.r.l. (Via della Camilluccia 375 ROME) as a consultant for occupational safety;
- Telecom Italia SpA – Audit Department (Piazza degli Affari 2, MILAN) as an administrative audit firm for the Telecom Italia Group Companies;
- Telecom Italia SpA – Compliance and Compliance Function (Piazza degli Affari 2, MILAN) as a compliance company for Telecom Italia Group companies;
- Telecom Italia SpA – IT & Security Compliance (Piazza degli Affari 2, MILAN) as a security compliance company for Telecom Italia Group companies;
- Telecom Italia SpA – Administration, Finance and Control – Finance and Insurance (Via G. Negri 1, MILAN) as a provider of insurance services for Telecom Italia Group companies.
Rights of interested parties
Users/visitors have the right to access the data concerning them at any time and to exercise the other rights provided (eg to request the origin of the data, the correction of inaccurate or incomplete data, the limitation of the processing, the cancellation or the oblivion, data portability, as well as opposing their use for legitimate reasons), by contacting the telephone number +390117714343 and sending an e-mail to the following address email@example.com. Telsy S.p.A.
TIM S.p.A. has appointed a Data Protection Officer for the Telecom Italia Group. The contact data of the Data Protection Officer for the interested parties (eg customers, shareholders, visitors, suppliers and partners, etc.) of Telsy S.p.A. are the following:
Telecom Italia Group DPO, at TIM S.p.A., via Gaetano Negri, n. 1 – 20123 Milan. E-mail address for Telsy customers: firstname.lastname@example.org